Extended Hours Applications

Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Or at least, not enough hours to cover the demand for your alcohol.

On these occasions, such as special days of local or national significance, it is possible to apply to have your trading hours extended.

Any application must be made to the licensing board, who will seek the views of the police and licensing standards officer before deciding whether it is appropriate to grant an extension. Some boards may also grant extensions without application to recognise things such as festive holidays.

We can help you evaluate your application and create a case that has the most chance of success in front of the board.